Sunday, February 24, 2008

Time with my Grandparents (from Cooper)

As you may already know, I lead a pretty busy life. Its nice to just have a day visiting with the grandparents every once in a while. A couple of weeks ago my Saturday started with Grandpa Charles coming over. He's my Daddy's Dad. Mom started taking pictures the second he walked in the door.
After awhile, Daddy and Grandpa (he loves to hear this word) had a "tea party," apparently we Gardner's do it differently than most. I'll have to remember for future reference that we use iced tea in plastic cups and break out the sausage and cheese from Daddy's Christmas gift set, which Mommy said was the most disgusting thing she's ever eaten, but Dad and G'pa ate it up! I sat at their feet like Shiner does sometimes, hoping for a dropped nibble, but nothing.
Later in the evening, we took a trip to see Grandma (Mommy's Mom)! She just sits there and looks at me and talks about how funny I am, but as you can see from the picture below...she's the funny one! Mommy bought her a nativity scene for her Christmas decoration (note that decoration is singular)and it plays music and lights up. Someday I'll understand what this all means, but for now I understand that Grandma is lots of fun and a great cuddler too!


This was a little later after the fun had died down...these adults seem to enjoy sitting on these elevated pillows quite a lot! I've noticed that all of my grandparents and Mommy and Daddy love these things! Something else for me to ponder.... My other grandparents live far away so I don't get to see them as much, but I know that they really love me and miss me. Here's my visit to see Grandma (Daddy's Mom) on New Years:

She had lots of presents for me to open, and then put the bows on my head. It was so funny!


Here's when I went to see Grandpa (Mommy's Dad) for Thanksgiving. Can you believe how young I look? Grandpa has a neat log cabin house and Mommy says he has mini elephants living in his beard. I can't wait to get bigger so I can search for them.


I really just wanted everyone to know that my Grandparents are the best and I love them so much!

P.S. I know some of you Grandparents have trouble deciphering this technology stuff, but its easy to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cooper, we dont see any reheads in those gparents of yers. Think you'll find your redheaded benefactor when you go to your great granparents in may? tell yo mama to post some almost crawling videos. you rock forreal. luv gma