Tuesday, February 19, 2008

7 Weird Things about me

Okay, so I got tagged by my lifelong best friend Tressa, to post seven weird things about me. Seeing as I'm a generally weird person, this shouldn't be too hard.

1. If I have the time, I like to compare the words in my sentences to see if there is an even number of letters throughout it.

2. If I see a hawk-I know it will be a good day.

3. I have a serious obsession with lists...and turning those lists into spreadsheets and somehow making the data quantifiable so that I can keep track of it. This is something I'm working on.

4. I am so in love with my son, that it actually physically hurts. I know this isn't weird but its fairly new to me and I can't quite explain it. Steven says he knows exactly what I mean.

5. I've recently joined an audiobook club so that I'll have something to do on my 2 hour commute each day. I now look forward to my drive! If anybody has any book suggestions-I'll add it to my queue. I'm currently listening to Dan Brown's Angels and Demons, which was a book I started before I was pregnant with Cooper and never had a chance to finish.

6. I really miss being in school.

7. Two of my best friends are about to have babies (possibly even on the same day)-Annie and Tara. I am so excited for Levi and Ryeland's arrivals but really wish they could come on a weekend so I can come visit! This is stressing me out, and I think thats weird how much I let it bother me that I probably won't be able to be there for them. Why can't you guys plan to have your babies around my schedule? :)

There you have it! I am tagging Shantell and Annie now-since they are my only other blogging friends.

3 comments:

Tressa said...

Yep, your weird!
But thats okay, we all still love you!
I laughed out loud over the hawk, why do you think that?

I might be as bad as you with the list obession, but I do understand lists and organization, and order!! I actually have a spreadsheet of each grocery aisle at my local store- notation of whats on that aisle, what I usually get on that aisle and how much it cost.
GIRL, we are a cash only family, and on a budget, I have to shop for six people, and I shop twice a month. (Give or take a few minor runs to the store) I MUST HAVE ORDER!!
Th audio bookclub thing is cool. What a great way to use that car time for good! And I bet it makes the trip more relaxing.
I love you! Thanks for doing the "tag"!!

Annie said...

My favorite is no. 1. That's really hilarious.

OK, I'm off to make my list. This will take me a while... ;)

Shantell Wyatt said...

Wow, you are weirder than I thought Meg! (weirder is a word, right?)
This will sound crazy, but I'm actually having a hard time making a list of 7 weird things about myself....maybe I'm not up to the same caliber of weridness as you...ha!