Sunday, February 17, 2008

Inspired to blog

My two oldest, best friends have been blogging for a long time and I LOVE reading updates on their families. They've asked me to write my own but I didn't think I had enough time-then I realized that I write in my journal every so often, whats so different about doing it online?

Plus, I got an email about another new blog from my friend Shantell/Cooper's caregiver/photographer/jack-of-all trades, that got me all misty-eyed because it was about my little Coopy and the beautiful pictures she took of him! Here's the link to the blog I'm speaking of
http://shantellwyatt.blogspot.com/2008/02/coop-deville_16.html

So, this is my new blog...it doesn't even have to be read, its a good tool for chronicling my families life and its therapeutic to boot! Best of all, it will make my Mom happy.

2 comments:

Tressa said...

YAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! I AM SO EXCITED!! I get to check into your world at a click of a button! I cant wait to check in on your adventures! Im sure it will be entertaining!! Let me know if you need any blogging tips- not that Im a pro by any means!!
LOVE YOU!!!!!

Unknown said...

I am Glad you are blogging too!!! I love being able to keep up with you and Cooper. Our lil' emails ( when we can) through the week aren't enough. Good for you! I am sorry to hear you two are sick. Ick.. Hope you get to feeling better soon.