Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sundry thoughts

I am an overthinker and overanalyzer hence the reason I hardly ever post blogs, it has nothing to do with the lack of content, just can't figure out how to make things concise or just pick one topic! So, I'm just going to write a few things that are in my head today in bullet format. Why? Because I know everyone is waiting around with bated breath to read the latest installment of my blog.


-Nobody blogs anymore, hardly any of my friends are posting and I miss it! Come on guys!!! I dare you!!!


-My son is an incredibly sweet, lately moody toddler boy who has unknowingly discovered new paths and crevices in my heart and filled so many of the empty holes.


-Being close to 30 is so much better than being in my early, or even mid-20's. Things are so much easier now, having a more rational vision of what life should be, knowledge that life, myself, and others cannot live up to my expectations, and being at peace with that (most of the time).


-Increasingly annoyed with those who often use the phrase "are we still in high school?" and act the most adolescent. Although I've been guilty of this in the past.


-I'm intentionally trying to ignore the economic/political turmoil in our country. Ignorance is bliss, right? How irresponsible of me as a voting citizen!


-Anybody know how long cows milk stays safe to drink if not in the fridge? i.e. in a sippy cup for hours?

4 comments:

Renee' said...

I am guilty of not blogging as often as I would like... you'd think I would be doing it more often since I do nothing but hang out at home all day now, haha.

BTW, I love your new blog layout and that picture of Cooper is SO freakin' cute! I cant wait to see him tomorrow!

Shantell Wyatt said...

What kind of blog stalker am I? I just saw this. I love reading your ramdom thoughts and vow to be more stalker-esque so that I don't miss any.
I don't have any idea how long milk stays good in a sippy, if my kids spit it out & made a bitter beer face, I knew it was bad : )

Unknown said...

I aggree with the lack of blogs lately, however, I am just as guitly as the rest of you guys.

When I think of a blog, its usually when I am driving and most often about how people CANNOT drive.

As for the milk, my own personal views, I would say toss it sometime after it becomes room temperature. My own personal preference.. I just don't like warm milk. hahaha.

Oh! and I Dig your new page layout.. very Purty.

Anonymous said...

i think you are awesome with your random bullets!! :) love nessa