Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pure Joy





This picture evokes more emotion in me than any photograph has before.


Grandma (she's no longer Mom to me anymore, but Grandma) calls it "The Joy of Cooping." You know, like the old cookbook which was a staple in our home"The Joy of Cooking."


Everytime I see it, on my desktop background at work, I get this nauseously happy feeling in my stomach. Its the weirdest thing. Like: "oh my gosh, this beautiful, cheerful child is mine, all mine!"


I can't soak in this smile enough, its his new thing, I'm thinking he likes to show off his pearly whites. He throws his head back and smiles with his lips as high up on his gums as possible and it melts my heart everytime I see it. I'm so glad I was able to capture it.


Every Mom probably has a picture of their Child(ren) that just makes them giddy and filled with love like this one does for me, I'd love to see these pictures from my friends. Hint, hint.









3 comments:

Renee' said...

Yay! This is the first time I have seen his wittle teefh! :) The picture on the top of my blog is my desktop at work and my instant smile throughout the day. :)

-Ronda- said...

Megan he is sooooooooooo cute! I want to eat him up!

Tressa said...

This is such a sweet picture and captures his little personality. I love the teeth!