Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm getting a big head

Thats right, ladies, be jealous-I've got a good-looking fella after my heart.




He screams with joy when I walk into a room, flaps and flails his arms and legs around in delight, and listens to me intently with a look that says that all that I say is profound and meaningful...and laughs hysterically at my cheesy jokes. These are things that I've been trying to convince his Daddy to do for years!



As if just having a child wasn't wondrous enough, I've given birth to my biggest admirer, and I'm soaking it in while I can! I know this will soon be gone and I'll be that nerdy Mom that he wants nothing to do with. So bring on the fanfare, Cooper! I'll curtsy and bow when you clap for me and allow myself to secretly enjoy that you're sad when I leave the room.



For this moment in time, we can both be one another's biggest fans!



And the clencher......this is what he did when I came back from the bathroom a minute ago...this kid knows how to make his Mommy feel good.




4 comments:

Tressa said...

He is SUCH a cutie, and Im no lion! hehehe Seriously, I love it, I bask in it, and cherish every minute of the love fest I share with my babies when all they can do is adore me.
Then, they start noticing their daddy...ah!

Annie said...

That's really sweet. I'm so glad that you get to experience that. I love it, too. Samuel's starting to spend more and more time with Daddy, but he still needs his mommy. It's nice to be the mommy.

Shantell Wyatt said...

I LOVE this, made me cry! Wait till it's Coope say 'Ya Yoo Mommy' that melts your heart into a little puddle.
I'm holding onto the idea that both Caleb & Abby will always feel this way. I can dream right?

Renee' said...

Awe! Sweet sweet little Cooper! Kirsten is at that same age where its all about Mommy too... so I completely feel you. Let's soak it up while we can! The photo of him is adorable! Keep 'em coming girl! :)